Call for Papers open!
ATSNZ is now taking submissions for presentations as part of the Conference Program at the next ATSNZ Disability Expo in Auckland 2021.
Assistive Technology Suppliers NZ invites people with a disability, occupational therapists, researchers, clinicians, allied health professionals, service providers and policymakers to submit presentation proposals for the ATSNZ disability expo program. The most successful presentations in the program present real-life case studies as well as provide actionable insights for allied health professionals and visitors to take back to their workplaces or homes.
Share your knowledge with a national audience. Connect with people with lived experience of disability as well as colleagues from the healthcare and disability sectors, research and government. Network with potential collaborators, and funders. Gain recognition as an expert in your chosen field.
ATSNZ would especially welcome proposals in the following subject areas:
- Research and clinical instruction, techniques for assessment, best practice guidelines, case studies;
- Assistive Technology developments e.g. emerging technologies, research, regulatory changes and Government information;
- The lived experience of disability – consumers, significant others, family members;
- Innovations in evidence-based approaches to the treatment, rehabilitation and overall care of people with a disability;
- Disability and employment/older New Zealanders/schooling/family life/specific issues related to disability etc;
- Community accessibility e.g. Accessible tourism, sport.
The FINAL deadline for submissions is Friday 31st July 2020. Submissions will be reviewed by the ATSNZ subcommittee and successful presenters will be advised by late August.
Submissions can only be made via the online portal and cannot be accepted via email. Sales presentations and pure product promotions will not be accepted.
To submit a presentation you will need:
- A session title and a short abstract/description (max 150 words)
- Speaker contact information
- A brief speaker biography
The key selection criteria are: compatibility with the stream; a focus on innovation or new process or practice; and of interest to a diverse audience.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 451 590 or email [email protected]